Peak Workforce Solutions
Responsible for maintaining all equipment used in fabrication, machining, and assembly for heavy duty truck axles as well as the equipment necessary to update the facility.
Technical/Professional Knowledge/Training and Skills:
- Minimum of five years related industrial electrical /electronic experience and equivalent education or training
- Should have three to five years of experience in industrial maintenance.
- Thoroughly understand and be able to use electrical prints and electronic schematics as used in facility and metalworking machine tool applications. Be able to interpret the electrical-electronic symbols and relate it to the device.
- Be able to install buss duct, conduit, conductors, fusible disconnects in accordance with the N.E.C.
- Possess a fundamental knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding and other mechanical devices.
- Be knowledgeable and have a minimum understanding of the operation of programmable controllers to trouble shoot a problem from a logic level. Working knowledge of CNC and PLC controls and closed-loop servo systems.
- Be able to use electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision in a team environment
- Skilled in oral and written communications
- Possess a fundamental knowledge of all safety procedures.
- Possess the mechanical aptitude necessary to troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment and make the necessary repairs.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Willing to work overtime as required
You can also come to the site to pick up an application at 2398 Ram Bay Rd. Manning, SC 29102