Peak Workforce Solutions
Our client is seeking dependable, people orientated, adaptable, and flexible caregivers to provide assistance to vulnerable individuals in the community with care.
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum 1-year caregiving experience (family counts)
- Able to pass SLED background check
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and PPD test
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise.
- Preparing meals, shopping, light housekeeping, laundry, and other errands, medications, and medical appointment reminders.
- Mobility assistance: Help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car, or shower.
- Providing constant companionship and general supervision
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
Care Needed For: