Peak Workforce Solutions is a leading staffing, recruiting and workforce management company. Our company fills individual positions on demand, staffs for entire facilities, and manages outsourced recruiting programs for a wide variety of clients. The company’s specialized workforce solutions meet clients’ needs for a reliable, efficient workforce, and it serves a wide variety of industries. Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Come join Us!!
- Operate either a tube winding line or a honeycomb machine
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work with team members
- Must be able to distribute responsibilities to produce new order if necessary
- Responsible for guaranteeing the quality of the product, and must be able to provide valid documentation of the information relating to the product through the use of run sheets
- Must be able to participate in the machine maintenance if needed
- Must be able to maintain a reasonable pace of production without deterioration of quality
- Must look to improve workflows and remove limitations in production.
- Must be able to drive a forklift
$11- $17 pay rate varies based on experience. Monday-Thursday 7:00-5:30 occasional half day on Friday.