Peak Workforce Solutions
- Performs various production and operations related tasks as part of an empowered team.
- As an individual, and as part of the team, assures adherence to established standards, policies and procedures relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, attendance, quality compliance, and audits.
- Reports to supervisor.
- Operates and maintains an environment that is safe, clean and assists with 5S responsibilities.
- Assist with production requirements, preventive maintenance, quality control, logistics and safety.
- Performs job responsibilities associated to work area per documented SOP’s.
- Assist with training other production associates.
- Assist Engineering in suggesting/implementing process Improvements.
- Performs quality inspections for in process and finished product as required.
- Manages time card and reports work hours to supervisor.
- Coordinates work activities with other production associates to achieve work objectives.
- Assist with material handling to stage material at work area for jobs being run.
- Monitor and adjust machine parameters as needed to manufacture product.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Assist with crating/packaging product.
- Assist with loading/shipping product and completing all required documentation.
- Responsible for performing and monitoring the utilization and effectiveness of the inspection, calibration, and nonconforming material procedures in accordance with the Quality System guidelines.
- Reports to the Line Supervisor.
- High School Dipoma or GED.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds repeatedly.
- Continuously stand / walk for an entire shift.
- $10 per hour
- 1st and 2nd shift available.